Online Banking Log-In Open an Account Open Mobile Menu

Frequently Asked Questions for Bank Customers Affected by Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Referred to as COVID-19)

We’re here to help you bank with ease, knowing your taken care of by our team of experts. If you have questions, check the answers to common questions below or give us a call at 806.355.9661.

Access to Money

Our community is being encouraged to use social distancing to help stop the spread of COVID-19. My branch is restricting lobby access and I still need to get cash and conduct transactions. What should I do?

A. To due our part during this pandemic, all access to FBSW lobbies is limited to appointment only. We are still here for you. Our Drive-Thrus are still available during business hours. You can also use our 24/7 ATMs to make withdrawals. Call your nearest branch to make an appointment if you need to make an in-person transaction.

I didn’t receive my direct deposit. What should I do?

A. Contact your employer to ensure that payroll operations are functioning as normal and to verify that funds were sent to the correct account. Contact us at 806.355.9661 if you need assistance.

I would like to send money to a relative or friend affected by COVID-19. How do I wire money to or from an institution?

A. Visit to learn about the wire feature available within the FBSW Mobile App.

Credit Topics

I am using my credit card to fund unexpected living expenses. What if I go over my credit limit?

A. If you are experiencing unexpected issues due to COVID-19, please contact your branch or loan officer for assistance. View branch contact information here.

I am no longer working due to COVID-19 and don’t have the income to live on and meet my payments. If I miss some loan payments, how will this affect my credit? Will I be charged late fees?

A. During this time, we are taking steps to help our customers facing unexpected issues due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please contact your branch or loan officer for more information.

Identity Theft / Verification

There are unauthorized charges on my credit card. What should I do?

A. If you notice a fraudulent charge, contact us immediately at 806.355.9661. We are still here for you, and as always, take these matters very seriously.

For information about credit card dispute resolution procedures, see:

I do not have access to my personal IDs or financial records due to an unexpected quarantine caused by COVID-19. How do I rebuild my financial records?

A. These tips from the FDIC will help you begin to re-establish your financial records. Call us at 806.355.9661 before taking these measures. If the matter requires an in-person meeting, we will make an appointment with you. All lobbies, at this time, are open by appointment only.

  • Replace your driver’s license or state identification (ID) card. A driver’s license and a state ID card for non-drivers are the most commonly used IDs for proof of identity. These documents should be replaced as soon as possible. Contact the Department of Motor Vehicles in the appropriate state.
  • Replace your Social Security card. The Social Security Administration’s (SSA) card replacement process requires another form of identification, such as a driver’s license. For more information, call 1-800-772- 1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or go to and click on “Get Or Replace A Social Security Card.” The website also provides information about Social Security benefit payments at
  • Consider replacing other documents that may serve as proof of identity, such as:
    • Passport
    • Employer ID card
    • School ID card
    • Military ID card
    • Marriage or divorce record
    • Adoption record
    • Health insurance card (not a Medicare card)
    • Life insurance policy
  • Replace your credit cards, debit cards, and checks and inquire about your safe deposit box.

Contact your financial institution. You can call the FDIC’s toll-free number 1-877-ASKFDIC (1-877-275-3342) for bank contact information. Once connected, your financial institution should explain the process for replacing your cards, checks, and financial records. If you kept documents in your bank’s safe deposit box, you may want to inquire to the institution about how you can access your box.

For credit cards, if you are unsure of which financial institution issued your card, contact information for the four major credit card companies appears below:

If you do not remember the credit cards you have, you can obtain your credit report from one of the three major credit bureaus (Equifax at 1-800-525-6285, Experian at 1-888-397-3742, or TransUnion at 1-800-680-7289). Your credit report should list all credit cards in your name and a copy of this information may be provided to you at no cost under a new federal law. For details, contact a central service set up by the credit bureaus at 1-877-322-8228 or go to

Understand Cash Flyer
806.355.9661 Customer Sign In