Responsible for serving as Secretary to the Board of Directors of the Bank including compiling, recording and maintaining official records of the Bank. This position will also be responsible for the secretarial duties of all board appointed committees.
- Paralegal experience or at least 7 years’ experience working within a law firm.
- Legal experience in corporate business or banking compliance is preferred, with knowledge of legal instruments being essential.
- Must be very proficient with computer, word processing, spreadsheet, and typing skills.
- Mental concentration is necessary and the ability to multitask.
- Must possess good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, and be able to complete work on a timely basis.
- Above all requirements, this person must respect the total confidential nature of all aspects of this job and position in the company.
This position is eligible for full benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance; vacation, sick, and holiday pay, 401(k), short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, voluntary benefits, and many other employee benefits.
Submit Your Resume
Send your resume to [email protected].
It is the policy of FirstBank Southwest to provide equal opportunity employment (EOE) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, FirstBank Southwest will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. FirstBank Southwest is an affirmative action employer