FirstBank Southwest has a full-time opening for an Electronic Banking Clerk I at our Operations Center, Amarillo, TX location.
Basic Function: Responsibilities include customer care and support to internal and external customers for the banks various electronic banking systems including OnLine Banking, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, Electronic Statements and Debit Card management. This position is responsible for handling enrollments and maintenance for these services and for performing daily time sensitive duties with minimal supervision.
Job Specifications: High school education or equivalent required with at least two years banking experience desired. Strong computer knowledge (Excel and Word), 10-key skills and basic understanding of automated banking systems. Attention to detail and mental concentration required to avoid errors and accurately perform duties while tolerating frequent interruptions. Good communications skills are required for dealing with OnLine Banking customers, employees and other financial institutions. Position may require sitting for extended periods of time, lifting (trays, boxes, and bags) and sustained visual concentration while working at the computer.
- Verify, set up and file maintain all Debit cards to include:
- Process debit card disputes
- Maintain debit card increases
- Maintain card status as requested
- Print instant issue debit cards as ordered
- Maintain Instant Issue hardware
- Daily reconcilement of Check card/ATM Settlement account.
- Pull Fraud Alert Management reports
- Verify, set up and file maintain OnLine Banking enrollments/requests including:
- Process enrollment applications for OnLine Banking, Bill Pay, estatements
- Review mobile deposits
- Daily reconcilement of Cash Advance and Bill Pay Settlement.
- Review & verify Bill Pay enrollments
- Review & verify eStatement enrollments
- Provides Customer service and support for electronic banking systems; answer questions regarding electronic banking and debit card systems
- Participates in an on-going comprehensive training program to maintain awareness of compliance regulations; complies with Bank Secrecy Act and with operating controls and procedures; accountable for compliance with applicable consumer laws and regulations.
- Store, move or destroy documents or data to/from designated storage area as stated in the state record retention guide.
- Perform other day to day electronic banking duties as assigned by Electronic Banking Supervisor or Bank Operations Manager.
Benefits: This position is eligible for full benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance; vacation, sick, and holiday pay, 401k, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, voluntary benefits, and many other employee benefits.
Submit Your Resume
Send your resume to [email protected].
It is the policy of FirstBank Southwest to provide equal opportunity employment (EOE) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, FirstBank Southwest will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. FirstBank Southwest is an affirmative action employer.