Full-time IT Help Desk position. Important role in providing first line support to end users on a variety of issues and/or problems. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- High school education along with an associate’s degree or some college, and three to five years of experience in the field or in a related area of IT, are preferred.
- Knowledge of desktop PC’s, is required.
- Helpful to have knowledge of banking systems, server based applications, operating systems, and help desk applications.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills, along with good interpersonal skills in dealing with employees, customers, and vendors.
- Customer service and communication skills are critical.
Apply for this job
FirstBank Southwest is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status.