Responsible for providing a wide range of administrative support to all facets of daily business routine, while maintaining awareness of and sensitivity to confidential nature of customers. A qualified candidate must be highly organized, competent in key administrative skills, well-spoken and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- High school education or equivalent education required, with at least 2-4 years of administrative experience within the financial services industry.
- Position requires excellent proficiency and computer skills including the Microsoft Windows computer environment, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and electronic communications tools.
- Internet, intranet and e-mail skills required
- Demonstrated organizational skills required; proven problem solving and interpersonal skills with experience providing complex, confidential administrative support in a high-profile environment with tact and diplomacy.
- Proven ability to work with deadlines and priorities; ability to work across a variety of projects and with diverse constituencies; flexibility, adaptability and ability to work in a changing environment required.
- Must be able to prioritize competing events; time management is critical.
- Self-starter, organized, customer focused, and detailed-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy.
This position is eligible for full benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance; vacation, sick, and holiday pay, 401(k), short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, voluntary benefits, and many other employee benefits.
Submit Your Resume
Send your resume to [email protected].
It is the policy of FirstBank Southwest to provide equal opportunity employment (EOE) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, FirstBank Southwest will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. FirstBank Southwest is an affirmative action employer