Responsible for developing new Wealth Management customers, servicing and retaining existing Wealth Management customers; responsible for procedure and policy compliance for new and existing accounts in the Wealth Management department, and retaining current customers while maintaining awareness of and sensitivity to confidential nature of customers.
A qualified candidate must be highly organized, knowledgeable in estate administration, investment advisory services, trust, retirement, IRA plan rules and regulations, administrative skills, competent in and familiar with investment and economic terminology and theory, have marketing/business development experience, well-spoken and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or other business related field preferred, with at least 4-10 years of financial services industry experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, customer relation skills and problem solving skills are required.
- Position requires excellent proficiency and computer skills including the Microsoft Windows Computer environment, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, financial planning software and electronic communications software.
- Proven ability to work with deadlines; ability to work across a variety of projects and with diverse customers; flexibility, adaptability and ability to work in a changing environment required.
- Must be able to prioritize competing events; and time management is critical.
- Must be a self-starter, organized, goal and detailed-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must possess ability to make customer calls on potential customers and support calls on existing customers and centers of influence.
This position is eligible for full benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance; vacation, sick, and holiday pay, 401(k), short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, voluntary benefits, and many other employee benefits.
Submit Your Resume
Send your resume to [email protected].
It is the policy of FirstBank Southwest to provide equal opportunity employment (EOE) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, FirstBank Southwest will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. FirstBank Southwest is an affirmative action employer