Be Aware of the Covid Vaccine Scams!
- Don’t pay to sign up for the COVID-19 vaccine. Anyone who asks for a payment to put you on a list, make an appointment for you, or reserve a spot in line is a scammer.
- On Medicare? You don’t have to pay to get the COVID-19 vaccine. Only scammers will ask you to pay.
- You can’t pay to get early access to the vaccine. That’s a scam.
- Ignore sales ads for the vaccine. You can’t buy it – anywhere. It’s only Federal- and State- approved locations.
- Nobody legitimate will call, text, or email about the vaccine and ask for your Social Security, bank account, or credit card number. That’s a scam.
ABOUT FIRSTBANK SOUTHWEST
FirstBank Southwest (“FBSW”) was founded in 1907 and family owned since 1934. FirstBank Southwest is a dynamic 1.6B+ regional bank that has the privilege of serving the families and businesses of the Texas Panhandle, DFW Metroplex, and Austin and San Antonio metro markets. It is the mission of FBSW to be the preferred community bank in the great state of Texas by providing focused financial services for commercial customers and retail customers. Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. Visit us on our webpage at: www.fbsw.com.