Send money with Zelle® for a chance to win $2,500 in the Merry Money Sweepstakes.
To enter, complete any of these options:
- Send money with Zelle® in the amount of $5 or more from the FBSW Mobile App 1
- Alternate Method of Entry (“AMOE”) 2
Sweepstakes opens November 1, 2020 and closes December 31, 2020.
$2,500 Grand Prize
Earn up to 30 entries per month!
Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send money in minutes3 to friends, family and others you trust – no matter where they bank4, right from the FBSW Mobile App.
Send money in the moment.
- When you’re buying mom’s gift and need to pay back your siblings
- When you’re sending money to family and friends in need
- When you’re paying back the neighbor for the grocery delivery
How to Enroll:
1. Zelle transactions must be in the amount of $5 or more to qualify. 2. Alternate Method of Entry ("AMOE"). For more information, click here for entry details and Official Rules. 3. Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle. 4. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. NO PURCHASE, ACCOUNT, OR ZELLE® NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR USING ZELLE® WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Merry Money Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence (18, except in AL & NE – 19 and MS, 21) and businesses that are located within the 50 U.S. or D.C. Void outside the U.S., in Puerto Rico, and wherever else prohibited by law. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM ET on 11/01/20 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on 12/31/20. Click here for Official Rules. Sponsor: Fidelity Information Services, LLC, 601 Riverside Ave., Jacksonville, FL 32204. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Early Warning Services, LLC or Zelle. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.