About Online Banking
Access your account information 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Online banking is convenient and fast. You can view account balances, complete online transfers, view check images, access e-Statements, view pending transactions, and more.
Our online banking system is confidential and easy to use. To learn more about online banking, contact your nearest FirstBank Southwest location.
General Online Security
- Never click on suspicious links in emails, tweets, posts, nor online advertising. Links can take you to a different website than their labels indicate. Typing an address in your browser instead of clicking a link in an email is a safer alternative.
- Only give sensitive information to websites using encryption so your information is protected as it travels across the Internet. Verify the web address begins with https:// (the “s” stands for secure) rather than just http://. Some browsers also display a closed padlock.
- Do not trust sites with certificate warnings or errors. These messages could be caused by your connection being intercepted or the web server misrepresenting its identity.
- Avoid using public computers or public wireless access points for online banking and other activities involving sensitive information when possible.
- Always “sign out” or “log off” of password protected websites when finished to prevent unauthorized access. Simply closing the browser window may not actually end your session.
- Be cautious of unsolicited phone calls, emails or texts directing you to a website or requesting information.