Trusteer is here. Trusteer Rapport adds an extra measure of security while banking online.
FirstBank Southwest takes various measures to protect you against theft and fraud when online banking, but one of the biggest risks can be the computer being used to access our banking website. Access online banking with maximum security using Trusteer Rapport, a lightweight security system protecting you from theft by malware or phishing attacks.
By using Trusteer Rapport, you can:
- Protect credentials and personal information from key-logging and screen capturing attempts
- Stop phishing attacks from stealing credentials and account data
- Notify your bank of threat activity to further drive fraud prevention
- Verify you are using the real FirstBank Southwest website
- Use your current security software in addition to Trusteer Rapport
Upon logging into your FBSW Online Banking account, you will be prompted with a message announcing Trusteer Rapport. Follow the download instructions. You’ll know Trusteer Rapport is working behind the scenes to protect you when you see the green arrow icon next to your browser address bar. When the icon is green, you are using a website that is protected by Trusteer Rapport. When the icon is grey, you are using a website that is not protected by Trusteer Rapport.
Should you run into any troubles upon downloading Trusteer Rapport, email us at [email protected] or call 1.800.944.9561.
For more help, click HERE for installation demonstration tutorial videos.
To download now, click HERE.